Share From City Council Wednesday, October 27
Wednesday, 27 took place on the City Council, I hope I can be excused if I can make a quick guide only now (I have an apology, however, for not having updated the blog this month, but work commitments and travel I was not allowed to continue to do so).
I told you last Wednesday took place on the City Council where:
- were approved unanimously (with small amendments) two rules I have proposed, the new accounting regulations law and that of d ' access to city councilors (on the relevant drafts, the Commission had worked - I hope that the texts are first can be published on the website of the City or not, however, recently published the minutes, I will try to make them usable on my own blog);
- has been postponed until the next meeting the discussion of the proposal made by me and adviser Giordani (representing PD) of the institution of 'public register of directors (for lack of opinion of the Town Clerk): The proposal relates to the implementation on the website of the Municipality of an information space on some data and work done by administrators to ensure maximum transparency for citizens, who may thus have more information to assess the work of those who elect to representation;
- the majority, against the vote of the directors of the Opposition (besides me, Mancini, Jordan and Lorenzi - Wolves absent), has ratified two budgetary changes: one in respect of a further concession economic contribution of € 15,000 (with 25,000 already given budget) for the Pro Rignano Sagra della Porchetta 2010 (which, to be submitted statements, cost us € 60,000 - giving you the comments), and the other more conspicuous, involved a figure of around € 200,000 with the movement of funds between the various chapters in and out (in particular, I questioned the decrease of amounts of the chapters of the School, the additional burden for the municipal coffers for costs of counseling, litigation and arbitrations and the lack of transparency regarding the distribution of grants for social services - remember that there is in this context, a real regulation and everything seems to be left to chance);
- the majority has answered some questions submitted by myself and others in the "links" Mancini especially regarding: local waterworks water problems and solutions (at last we heard - unfortunately - that the Administration did not present intention to tie the fish pond and that instead the solution has been identified in the new well in loc. Pietrolo - pity that the technical manager from the municipal office We confirmed that the well has a number of two times the arsenic allowed !!!); PRG variant (the changes requested by the Lazio Region will be ready by year end - at least as stated by the managing director Pucci, just in time still around to make the citizens of Rignano behind the upcoming local elections); issues school and start the new year, water analysis Primary School.
remember, finally, that the Administration has not yet resulted in the approval of the Board Report 2009. The next municipal elections are approaching ... people meditate, meditate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment