I am pleased to announce the release of my latest work, the illustrated book "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott, published in Spain and Italy by Aaren Editorial . You can find a preview of the book to link http://www.aareneditorial.com/le_favole_23.html , where you can buy it! Happy reading!
That I'm glad to announce my last work "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott is out now in Spain and Italy, published by Aaren Editorial . Also You can buy it The following website at: http://www.aareneditorial.com/le_favole_23.html .
... and this is a kind of portrait style with the other pictures, I was asked by the publisher ...
burdens ... and this is sort of self-portrait for the book (the publisher asked for it) ...
Copyright © 2010 Arena EDITORIAL SL - Calle Luis Martinez, 21-39005 Santander - Spain.
All rights reserved. It 'may not be reproduced by any means without the written permission of the publisher.
0 comments:
Post a Comment